About International Financial Market Regulatory Agency (I.F.M.R.A)
We are non-commercial organization created for the purpose of regulating the quality of services provided by brokers and dealing centers.
The Agency employs certification of financial organizations to achieve its statute purposes. It signifies that every company undergoes a detailed inspection and receives a certain type of certificate of compliance based upon the audit results. Issuing the certificates of a certain level is strictly regulated by the Agency's internal documents. The certified companies are guaranteed to comply with I.F.M.R.A conditions for the provision of fair and high quality services to its clients.
The main scope of I.F.M.R.A activities includes:
- The evaluation of financial organizations' activities and their subsequent certification;
- The coordination of financial market participants' activities;
- The minimizing risks for the financial market participants;
- The development of financial organizations evaluation systems with subsequent implication of the systems;
- The establishment of the compensation fund for the clients of the companies certified by I.F.M.R.A.
- Our insurance department issue's Insurance Certification to our clients to enable them operate without fear of liquidation;
- As a security company we package and document sensitive stuffs for secure keep and delivery to our clients; Certificates like CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE, etc are issued to client to speedy processing.
I.F.M.R.A mission is to provide traders with maximum security of their transactions in financial markets.
I.F.M.R.A is an independent organization that advocates the policy of transparency for all participants of international foreign exchange.